Monday, December 5, 2011

Pop Pallet Shops worth a stop.

Today, the pallet industry has grown to see companies like Brambles and its' ubiquitous CHEP pallets pooled worldwide in staggering numbers. No denying that the CHEP pallet has its' advantages.

For those of you who have more specialized needs for pallets and containers, don't discount the wood pallets manufactured for generations by some of the oldest, most experienced, and most reliable family businesses in the industry. I have the good fortune to be associated with Treen Box and Pallet. As a consultant there, and practically family, after working in big corporate America for 30 years, I can see the personal service, quality construction, and care of your order from quote to fulfillment first hand - care that may not be there with a large corporation.

If you need pallet truckloads - let me help you. Click this link to send me a request for quote, and I will see that it is given top priority to fill your custom wood pallet or other container requirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment