Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Pallet Business Capital Requirements
The US wood pallet industry had a few thousand known manufacturers and recyclers in 2000. With the drop off in housing construction over the last decade un or under employing a similar though probably much larger number of wood working professionals I estimate that the small pallet recycle and repair shops started up by the more entrepreneurial types has perhaps doubled (or more) the number of available sources for wood pallets since 2000.
The pallet industry is not a level playing field. Only manufacturers with the right tools and equipment and efficient systems - all requiring significant capital outlay can keep prices down, and quality up, ensuring that the pallets satisfying your large delivery requirements have extreme reliability and cost efficiency in your supply chain.
I am fortunate to consult with one of the more mature pallet and box distributors, a company with the resource muscle to fill even the most specialized wood pallet or box requirement - Treen Box and Pallet. Email Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mr Pedro went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which I used to expand my sawmill business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend anyone looking for a loan to contact. pedroloanss@gmail.com.
ReplyDelete